Check here for the latest on what is happening for children, youth, and families. For more general information about our programs click here.
Don’t forget to fill out the online safety information form asap. If you do it at home you can save yourself 5-10 minutes this Sunday. This form is required of all of our parents.
Sunday, September 11th, Beginnings
- K-5 Parents: 11:45-12:45 in P2 (No Potluck)
- Jr. & Sr. Youth: 6PM in P1 & P2 (with POTLUCK)
Sunday night potluck, what should you bring? If your last name begins with…A-H: Entrees, I-S: Side Dishes, T-Z: Desserts or Beverages
Volunteers this Sunday: Jenn Ikeda (supervisor), Barbara Ramey, Ava Priest, & Kaleb MacKenzie
- Child Dedication will be held Oct. 16 during the service. Please visit the new Soulful Exploration welcome table in the lobby before service to sign up or email Rev. Jamil at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are never too old to be dedicated!
Leaders this Sunday: Rev. Jamil, Betsy MacWhinney, Stephanie Priest, & David Blomberg
- Please try to come to the parent orientation this Sunday, 11:45-12:45 in P2. We have a new program and want to make sure you know all of the details so that your children can get the most out of Soulful Exploration.
- Please arrive early this Sunday, we are using a new check-in process and will need time and patience as we check you in. You can help with the process by completing the safety information form here: online safety information form
- If your child would like to be a Jr. Worship associate, please sign up at the Soulful Information Table Sunday Morning. Jr. Worship associate training will be held October 9th, in Rev. Lois’ office before service at 9am.
(Building Bridges is a world religions program to deepen youth’s understanding of the dynamic, fascinating, and varied world in which they live. It seeks to broaden their knowledge of humanity and embolden their spiritual search.)
● Jr. and Sr. Youth Kick-off Movie Night. Senior Youth: Friday, Sept. 16, 7-10 p.m. & Junior Youth: Saturday Sept. 17, 7-10 p.m. Offsite at Cora Goss-Grubb’s home. Please email information: email@example.com
- We send best wishes to our High School youth who are attending the Youth Revival in Portland, OR Sept. 23-25 and to our Middle School Youth who will be at their annual Conference on Vashon Island the same weekend and thank you Ashley Lacy and Jack Brand for being chaperones.
From Ashley Lacy:
Here’s the details:
Woodinville, WA 98072
- PNWD FALL YOUTH CON – PaUUse
OCTOBER 21-23, 2016
CISPUS LEARNING CENTER, RANDLE, WA
Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 21
Final Registration Deadline: October 5
For information about the Youth Program Scholarship Fund, go here.
PaUUse: Finding Sanctuary in Our Busy Lives
Modern day life can be filled with constant activity, creating a stressful environment. Do you have a time and place for introspection, where you pause and reconnect with what matters most to you? Join UU youth and sponsors from all over the Pacific Northwest in finding a place of sanctuary–at Con, in your congregations, and beyond.