Check here for the latest on what is happening for children, youth, and families. For more general information about our programs click here.
Don’t forget to fill out the online safety information form asap. If you do it at home you can save yourself 5-10 minutes this Sunday. This form is required of all of our parents.
Sunday, September 11th, Beginnings
- Here is a digital copy of the master calendar on google drive, feel free to add it to your drive or keep the link handy for future reference.
Volunteers this Sunday: Rebecca Guthrie (supervisor), Pam Green, Henry Goss-Grubbs, & Sally Beaudette
- Nursery Parents, gather with us and meet the Nursery team on September 25 from 1145 to 1245. Please make sure to fill out your safety information for your child here.
Leaders this Sunday: Rev. Jamil, Stephanie Priest, & DD Hilke
- We are starting a weekly children’s collection, please provide a coin or two for your child’s offering.
- If your child would like to be a Jr. Worship associate, please sign up at the Soulful Information Table Sunday Morning. Jr. Worship associate training will be held October 9th, in Rev. Lois’ office before service at 9am.
(Building Bridges is a world religions program to deepen youth’s understanding of the dynamic, fascinating, and varied world in which they live. It seeks to broaden their knowledge of humanity and embolden their spiritual search.)
Volunteers this Sunday: Erin Cohen, Alaine Davis, Lindsay Rogers (site visits), Michael Lawson, Danny Cohen
- Come watch Jr. and Sr. Youth Kick-off Movie Night. Junior Youth: Saturday Sept. 17, 7-10 p.m. Offsite at Cora Goss-Grubb’s home. Please email information: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 18420 E 179th St. Woodinville, WA 98072. 425-788-8994 if lost or need directions BRING: Warm clothes, Blankets & pillows, Lawn chairs, Anything else that will make you comfortable on grass, Snacks to share.
- Parents please print and sign the communications form at your convenience.
- SITE VISITS: 10/14 7:30pm Kol Ami and 11/19 3:30pm Islamic Center of Bothell
Volunteers this Sunday: Ashley Lacy (Lead), Jack Brand, Morgan Mason, Michael Cruz
- We send best wishes to our High School youth who are attending the Youth Revival in Portland, OR Sept. 23-25
- Hey everyone! Here’s a note from Morgan: I am so excited to see everyone who can attend the movie night this coming Friday! We are going to be watching Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Goss-Grubbs household. David and Cora have graciously extended the invitation for us to come out and watch the movie on their outdoor big screen. Please note that the movie is R rated and let us know if you have any objections or concerns about watching it. Here are the details: Offsite at Cora Goss-Grubb’s home. Please email information: email@example.com. Address: 18420 E 179th St. Woodinville, WA 98072. 425-788-8994 if lost or need directions BRING: Warm clothes, Blankets & pillows, Lawn chairs, Anything else that will make you comfortable on grass, Snacks to share.
- PNWD FALL YOUTH CON – PaUUse, OCTOBER 21-23, 2016, CISPUS LEARNING CENTER, RANDLE, WA. Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 21, Final Registration Deadline: October 5. Go here for more information and to register! For information about the Youth Program Scholarship Fund, go here. PaUUse: Finding Sanctuary in Our Busy Lives: Modern day life can be filled with constant activity, creating a stressful environment. Do you have a time and place for introspection, where you pause and reconnect with what matters most to you? Join UU youth and sponsors from all over the Pacific Northwest in finding a place of sanctuary–at Con, in your congregations, and beyond.