For more general information about our programs click here.
Sunday, February 12th
Find your child’s section below!
Volunteers this Sunday: Jennifer Ikeda (supervisor) and Barbara Ramey
Youth: Teddy and Ava
- Last Sunday: My World Has Air!
- This Sunday: My World Has Darkness! Who is afraid of the dark? Not us, join us to explore the beauty and fun to be had in the dark corners of our world.
- Next Sunday: My World Light!
Spirit Jam/Kindergarten-5th Grade
Full Community Worship this Sunday: Share the Love Service
This is our annual Share the Love Sunday, celebrated throughout the UUA world in services throughout our denomination. Our Share the Love service will be a Full Community Worship. In this service we will celebrate the work that we are doing to spread love in this world as individuals, as a congregation and as a denomination. This will be an interactive and fun worship service with activities for adults and children.
This month we will explore the theme identity. We begin with a family chapel where we will celebrate difference and identity together as families. Following the chapel we will have two workshop rotations at the end of the month, artjam and storyjam. In each there will be fun and engaging activities that help us find pride in our own identities and celebrate difference. (2/19th and 2/26th)
(Building Bridges is a world religions program to deepen youth’s understanding of the dynamic, fascinating, and varied world in which they live. It seeks to broaden their knowledge of humanity and embolden their spiritual search.)
- Last Sunday: Taoism.
- This Sunday: Full Community Worship
- Next Sunday: Mormonism (Latter Day Saints) and the Simpsons!
(This year our youth will be focusing on project-based social justice learning. They will choose a project around either environmental justice, racial justice, lgbt equality, or some other topic. Together they will formulate a project and work together to learn about each issue while practically engaging the topic through project based learning.)
- Last Sunday: Robin and Women in the Media
- This Sunday: Project Discussion (Please try to also come to Full Community Worship)
- Next Sunday: YRUU Circle
Advisors this Sunday: Ashley Lacy & Jack Brand
- Survey! Its in your email, just do it! C’mon already and spread the word!
Please fill out the below survey to let us know whether or not you are interested in attending GA this year. Please respond by next Sunday, Feb. 12.
- PNWD SPAG YOUTH CON: Friday, March 10, 2017 – 6:00 pm PST to Saturday, March 11, 2017 – 6:00 pm PST. Register now, email is in your inbox from last week. Early registration deadline for the lower fee is this Sunday!