For more general information about our programs click here.
Sunday, May 14th
Embodiment: Be Yourself
- Last Sunday: People Know Me!
- This Sunday: I Am Special! There is no one quite like me and Unitarian Universalism appreciates this fact. We wouldn’t want you to be any one else. We celebrate diversity at WUUC and we are all special.
- Next Sunday: Summer childcare
Staff this Sunday: Jennifer Ikeda (supervisor)
Volunteers: Jen Dwyer
Youth: Collier and Kaleb
Spirit Jam/Kindergarten-5th Grade
Embodiment Jam with Guests!
(Building Bridges is a world religions program to deepen youth’s understanding of the dynamic, fascinating, and varied world in which they live. It seeks to broaden their knowledge of humanity and embolden their spiritual search.)
- Last Sunday: Who are the Unitarian Universalists?
- This Sunday: Simpsons Curriculum! with Lindsay and Erin
- Next Sunday: Tabernacle MB Church Site Visit
(This year our youth will be focusing on project-based social justice learning. They will choose a project around either environmental justice, racial justice, lgbt equality, or some other topic. Together they will formulate a project and work together to learn about each issue while practically engaging the topic through project based learning.)
- Last Sunday: Analyze Data with Liz Ligon
- This Sunday: Analyze Data
- Next Sunday: Presentation work
Advisors this Sunday: Ashley Lacy and Jack Brand
(Soulful Exploration for Adults is a thriving education and small group ministry program at WUUC. We have offerings each week for adults and teens. If you would like childcare to attend one of the events, please email Rev. Jamil at email@example.com)
11:20 am – 12:20 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
11:20 am in Portable 2
An orientation for visitors and newcomers with 8 rotating sessions.
Racial Justice Wednesdays: Third Wednesday
A continuing group of interested persons who are learning about white privilege and how to be good allies to persons of color. The goal is to continue the work of understanding our whiteness and to try and figure out what it means to be accountable not just to one another but to People of Color. This is a continuing covenant group, newcomers are welcome, but we ask that you mindfully enter knowing that this group has had many conversations and will bring up many ideas that may be new to you. If you would like to catch up with the group or need additional conversations please speak with the facilitator of the group.
We meet the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 7-8:30 in P-2 (Chapel). This class in ongoing.