A small justice organization is looking for a volunteer accountant/bookkeeper to support Unitarian Universalist justice work in Washington State.
You could provide crucial support for the birth of an exciting new organization. The future JUUstice Washington1 is looking for a volunteer accountant/bookkeeper to donate approximately 10 hours per month entering account information and preparing financial reports.
(1) Entering financial data into Quickbooks, including expenditures, donations, and event receipts;
(2) Recording payroll and calculating payroll and other taxes (for part-time employees);
(3) Calculating depreciation for a small amount of office equipment;
(4) Tracking grant income and expenditures;
(5) Running standard financial reports covering the operations, events and grants of JUUstice Washington.; and
Familiarity with QuickBooks is a must. Contact John Hilke for more information at email@example.com
1 JUUstice Washington is evolving from the combination of Washington UU Voices for Justice and the Northwest UU Justice Network.