From the Worship Team:
As we move into this season of rebirth, consider the following:
- Wholeness includes all existence – a whole in which we find ourselves among the interconnected parts (seventh UU Principle).
- Wholeness involves understandings of “my people.” Wholeness reflects who we welcome in – the work of widening our circle to include all people, all creatures and all things.
- You are complete. Wholeness includes accepting your inherent worth (first UU Principal).
- Wholeness involves change. New things emerge. Endings are beginnings; death is a source of birth.
- Wholeness includes your many dimensions. Don’t live just one slice of yourself; lean into all of who you are.
For spiritual materials on our monthly theme, visit https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C94YlxVCYFDH1Xe3s5AIJMoPBOEGshOz/view?usp=sharing