Visiting for the first time? It may be helpful to know that …
- Services start at 10am every Sunday
- Dress is “Northwest casual”
- Visitor and disabled parking spots are available to the right at the top of the driveway
- Smiling greeters will welcome you and show you to the Visitor’s Table
- Services are usually conducted by Reverend Lois Van Leer from the end of August to mid-June
- There are coffee and snacks after the service (usually labelled for ingredients for allergies and sensitivities)
Learn more about how you can get to know us better.
Does your family include children under 14 years old?
- Children are welcome to attend with their adult(s)
- Children birth to 4 may go to the nursery/preschool
- Children Kindergarten through 5th grade begin in the sanctuary and may go to a Religious Education classes after the Time for All Ages
- Youth 6th – 8th grade may go to Senior Youth group at 10am
- Youth 9th-12th grade are invited to attend Senior Youth Group Sundays from 6-8pm
- Fidget Boxes with quiet activities inside are available for all ages – adults, too!
- For those needing more fidget space, the service is “broadcast” into the seating area in the foyer
For more information on religious education programs, visit Lifelong Learning.