Small Group Covid Guidelines
WUUC COVID Guidelines for Small Group Activities (20 Participants or Less) taking place on campus
- To reserve a meeting space, contact the office administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Upon arrival, please have all participants sign in with name and contact information. This will help with contact tracing should there be a positive COVID case within the group.
- Masks are to be worn by all participants age 2 and over.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Maintain a minimum of 3 feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Use outdoor spaces whenever possible.
- Food and drinks are discouraged at this time.
- If the room you are in has exterior doors and/or windows, they should be open to increase ventilation.
- If you meet outside, please return any supplies to the building when you are done.
- At the end of your meeting, please place the completed sign-in sheet in the Office Administrator communication folder in the drawers outside the office.
- Please notify your group’s members of these guidelines prior to arrival at the church.
- Gatherings of groups larger than 20 may be considered on a case-by-case basis (for memorial services, weddings, etc.). Please email email@example.com to inquire.
- Due to the higher risk associated with singing in groups, choral and congregational singing in-person is not permitted yet.
This is our covenant with each other to assure the safety of our community and the following of public health guidelines.