May 17, 2022
We are currently requiring masking and proof of vaccination and booster for those who are eligible.
We will begin allowing in person congregational and choral singing starting Sunday, May 22. In order to continue prioritizing the health safety of all who attend as well as our larger communities, we ask that service attendees wear N95/Kn95 masks if they plan to sing. We will provide a higher quality mask to individuals who may show up to the service without one.
Please note that the service format and these precautions are subject to change. The COVID Response Team is continuing to monitor COVID cases and hospitalization rates weekly.
GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON GATHERINGS AT WUUC
- Well-fitted masks covering the mouth and nose are to be worn indoors at all times, by everyone. Exceptions will be made for anyone speaking from the pulpit while at the pulpit.
- Proof of Vaccination is required to attend in-person events indoors at the church. You should bring your vaccine card, or a photo of it, as proof.
- WUUC will provide childcare for unvaccinated children outdoors on Sunday mornings to parents who wish to attend worship.
- No food or drinks are allowed indoors. Food and drinks can be consumed outside, but please observe proper distancing (even outdoors) when removing masks.
Please do not come to church if:
- You are experiencing any symptoms such as fever (100.0 and above) or chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, headache, muscle/body aches, runny nose/congestion, new loss of taste or smell, or nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- You have had “close contact” with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19.
- You have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by your doctor or a local public health official.
Your Covid Response Team (Barbara Ramey, Joni Brand, Kerrie Vespaziani, Lane Owsley and Leslie Morton)