Join Us at WUUC
We are an open hearted, open minded spiritual community.
This Sunday our 10:00 AM Worship Service will be streamed online only.
There will be no physical worship service at the church.
The link to join the online service is: https://bit.ly/3e46Z5n
For audio only call: 669-900-9128. Meeting ID: 935 1099 7973. Password: 170808
Wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
We’re glad you found us! Ours is a faith tradition that calls us not only to articulate what is of ultimate value and worth but to embody it. We come for community, comfort, and challenge. We come to connect, to change and be changed.
Join us! We’d love to get to know you.
Engage in joyful, inclusive, and intentional spiritual community.
Work for Social Justice
Explore Unitarian Universalism
Dear Ones, Our theme for the month of May is Thresholds. Thresholds are powerful places where we...
By Reverend Diana L. SmithDear Ones, The last few days of February and first days of March brought...
Stewardship season is upon us again. It is the time in the church year when we are thinking about...
– Reverend Diana L. Smith Join us this Sunday to celebrate our annual flower communion, recognize everyone who has given time to WUUC this year, and reflect on how we care for one another and our ministers. The link to join the online service is: https://bit.ly/3e46Z5n For audio only call: 669-900...May 31 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Other Upcoming Events
- May 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 26, 2020
- May 27 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- May 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Thursday, repeating until August 27, 2020
- May 28 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 11:30 am on day Last of the month, repeating indefinitely
- May 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely