Join Us at WUUC
We are an open hearted, open minded spiritual community.
Join us for interactive online community, celebration and worship at 10 a.m. this Sunday.
Wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
We’re glad you found us! Ours is a faith tradition that calls us not only to articulate what is of ultimate value and worth but to embody it. We come for community, comfort, and challenge. We come to connect, to change and be changed.
Join us! We’d love to get to know you.
WUUC Board of Trustees Statement on Racial Injustice
Adopted June 10, 2020
Given the agitation, demonstrations, and protests occurring around the country and around the world in the wake of George Floyd’s death, WUUC reaffirms our commitment to eradicating racial injustice.
We reaffirm our commitment to dismantle structural racism against Black communities in education, employment, housing, voting rights, and access to health care. We reaffirm our commitment to reverse the disproportionate effects of environmental degradation on the Black community. We reaffirm our commitment to demand equitable and ethical treatment in the administration of criminal justice in the Black community.
We must act on our commitment and do everything in our individual as well as collective capacity to support the ongoing protests, use our voices to call out injustice, and work to dismantle white supremacy in all its manifestations. See our 2016 statement affirming our support of movements for black lives.
Engage in joyful, inclusive, and intentional spiritual community.
Work for Social Justice
Explore Unitarian Universalism
Dear WUUC Community, The signs of spring are beginning to peek gently from their winter hiding...
Upon reflection, this month’s theme of “Becoming” seems particularly appropriate to the times we...
Dear WUUC Community, I’ve been thinking an awful lot about this divided country we live in, and...
– A service by the UU Ministry for Earth; sermon by Rev. Yadenee Hailu When you imagine pathways to personal, social and ecological healing and regeneration, what do you see? Who is with you on your journey? What transforms and gives way to new beginnings? Who and/or what are you accountable to al...April 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Other Upcoming Events
- April 12 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
- April 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
- April 12 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
- April 13 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
- April 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely