Join Us at WUUC
We are an open hearted, open minded spiritual community.
Join us for interactive in-person and online community, celebration and worship at 10 a.m. this Sunday.
Wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
We’re glad you found us! Ours is a faith tradition that calls us not only to articulate what is of ultimate value and worth but to embody it. We come for community, comfort, and challenge. We come to connect, to change and be changed.
Join us! We’d love to get to know you.
WUUC Board of Trustees Statement on Racial Injustice
Adopted June 10, 2020
Given the agitation, demonstrations, and protests occurring around the country and around the world in the wake of George Floyd’s death, WUUC reaffirms our commitment to eradicating racial injustice.
We reaffirm our commitment to dismantle structural racism against Black communities in education, employment, housing, voting rights, and access to health care. We reaffirm our commitment to reverse the disproportionate effects of environmental degradation on the Black community. We reaffirm our commitment to demand equitable and ethical treatment in the administration of criminal justice in the Black community.
We must act on our commitment and do everything in our individual as well as collective capacity to support the ongoing protests, use our voices to call out injustice, and work to dismantle white supremacy in all its manifestations. See our 2016 statement affirming our support of movements for black lives.
Engage in joyful, inclusive, and intentional spiritual community.
Work for Social Justice
Explore Unitarian Universalism
Dear WUUC Community, As the 2021-22 church year came to a close in June, it would seem like a...
Friends, As you have probably heard by now, I will be moving away this summer to pursue a new...
Dear WUUC Community, Last month, our Worship Team collaborated with the folks at Evergreen UU...
– Kermit Sprang In challenging times, we look to our shared values for guidance. This Fourth of July, Kermit Sprang, attorney and WUUC Board President, discusses parallels between the seven Unitarian Universalist principles and the United States Constitution, sharing insight on how they inst...July 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Other Upcoming Events
- July 2 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
- July 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- July 3 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
- July 3 @ 11:15 am - 1:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 11:15 am on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
- July 3 @ 11:45 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:45 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely