Join Us at WUUC
We are an open hearted, open minded spiritual community.
Join us for interactive online community, celebration and worship at 10 a.m. this Sunday.
Wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
We’re glad you found us! Ours is a faith tradition that calls us not only to articulate what is of ultimate value and worth but to embody it. We come for community, comfort, and challenge. We come to connect, to change and be changed.
Join us! We’d love to get to know you.
WUUC Board of Trustees Statement on Racial Injustice
Adopted June 10, 2020
Given the agitation, demonstrations, and protests occurring around the country and around the world in the wake of George Floyd’s death, WUUC reaffirms our commitment to eradicating racial injustice.
We reaffirm our commitment to dismantle structural racism against Black communities in education, employment, housing, voting rights, and access to health care. We reaffirm our commitment to reverse the disproportionate effects of environmental degradation on the Black community. We reaffirm our commitment to demand equitable and ethical treatment in the administration of criminal justice in the Black community.
We must act on our commitment and do everything in our individual as well as collective capacity to support the ongoing protests, use our voices to call out injustice, and work to dismantle white supremacy in all its manifestations. See our 2016 statement affirming our support of movements for black lives.
Engage in joyful, inclusive, and intentional spiritual community.
Work for Social Justice
Explore Unitarian Universalism
Dear WUUC Community, It is December now, which means we are well into a season of celebrations and...
It has been my practice for the past few years to share something I am grateful for each day in...
Dear WUUC Community, I’d like to share a Jewish parable with you: A farmer lived in a small house...
– Rev. Dan Lillie Living with intention can help us live more purposeful and fulfilling lives, but when we hold on too tightly to intentions that either no longer serve us or that are beyond our control, then they can hold us back. Sometimes living with intention means holding our intentions light...January 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Other Upcoming Events
- January 19 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
- January 20 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 10:30 am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
- January 20 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
- January 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
- January 20 @ 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:15 pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely