New to WUUC, or visiting for the first time? It may be helpful to know that …
- Services start at 10 a.m. every Sunday and will be held online only through the month of March
- Dress is “Northwest casual”
- Visitor and disabled parking spots are available to the right at the top of the driveway
- Smiling greeters will welcome you and show you to the Visitor’s Table
- There are coffee and snacks after the service (usually labelled for ingredients for allergies and sensitivities)
- We currently require proof of Covid vaccination or negative test result, as well as a mask, for in person attendance.
Learn more about how you can get to know us better.
Does your family include children under 14 years old?
- Children are welcome to attend with their adult(s)
- Children birth to 4 may go to the nursery/preschool
- Children Kindergarten through 5th grade begin in the sanctuary and may go to a Religious Education classes after the Time for All Ages
- Youth 6th – 8th grade are invited to go to Sunday morning classes, or bi-monthly Sunday evening meetings from 6-8pm
- Youth 9th-12th grade are invited to attend Senior Youth Group Sundays from 6-8pm
- Fidget Boxes with quiet activities inside are available for all ages – adults, too!
- For those needing more fidget space, the service is “broadcast” into the seating area in the foyer.
For more information on religious education programs, visit Lifelong Learning.
Enjoy a brief video tour of our church below.