Why attend the Annual WUUC Women’s retreat?
There are many reasons, among them:
- To get away and relax
- To spend time with other wonderful WUUC women and get to know them better
- To have fun!!
When is it?
Friday May 1, 2015 to Sunday May 3, 2015
Where is it?
Mountain Springs Lodge (nr. Leavenworth) http://www.mtsprings.com/
How much will it cost?
$225 (If you need help with this payment please contact Mollie Twidale (email@example.com) to request a scholarship – we hope everyone who would like to can participate!) This covers:
· comfortable rooms shared by 3-4 people (private bathrooms in most), linens and towels
· healthy, delicious meals (dietary needs accommodated)
· private use of 2 hot tubs
· beautiful surroundings and plenty of space for:
o gathering together
o games and puzzles
o beading and crafts
o soaking in a hot tub (clothing optional)
o walking or hiking
o other shared activities
o enjoying time alone
On-site massages and river rafting should also be available at additional cost if there is sufficient interest
How do I sign up?
Register online for the retreat as soon as possible and no later than April 15, 2015. Full payment will be required by April 19. Room preferences will be honored in the order registrations and payments are received.
How can I help?
We need volunteers to help organize the retreat. Please contact Holly Beck (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can help.