There are lots of ways for you to get to know our church community and for us to get to know you in addition to attending a Sunday service.
- Coffee hour every Sunday after service
- Church tour every other Sunday
- Monthly newsletter detailing all of our offerings
- Social Justice events
- Weekly Inquirers classes
- Online Calendar of events
- Committee and Program Contacts document for a description of the groups and activities at WUUC
- Opportunities to help with Hospitality, the Rummage Sale, Totes-to-Go and other activities at VolunteerSpot.
- Subscribe to the Announce email list, general WUUC email list, or other lists by contacting email@example.com
When you are ready, we invite you to participate in the three-part Pathways to Membership class series offered on the third Sunday of every month (except March 2015 when it’s offered the fourth Sunday, March 22).
We have a variety of programs that happen every week to learn and connect with your fellow travelers.
|Book Discussion Group||(quarterly, on a Friday)||7-9 p.m.|
|Buddhist 12-Step Study Group||Mondays||7:30-9 p.m.|
|Buddhist Meditation Group (AM)||Tuesday||10 a.m. to noon|
|Buddhist Meditation Group (PM)||Thursday||7-8 p.m.|
|Circle Supper||2nd Saturday||6:30 p.m.|
|Cottage Lake AA||Tuesday||8 p.m.|
|Evening Sister Circle||on hiatus||(varies)|
|Golden Girls||Last Thursday||Lunchtime|
|Knitting Mindfulness Group||on hiatus||on hiatus|
|Men’s Breakfast Group||4th Saturday||8 a.m.|
|Monday Morning Sister Circle||2nd Monday|